Our Indexed Tuition program brings the cost of a Thaden education within reach for a broad range of families in Northwest Arkansas. Each family's contribution toward the cost of a Thaden education is individually determined or "indexed" based on its financial resources.
- What is the Lower School tuition and what is included in that tuition?
- Is it necessary to apply for indexed tuition?
- How do we apply for Indexed Tuition?
- Is there a sibling discount?
- When will we receive our tuition determination?
- Is my family eligible for Indexed Tuition?
- How is our family contribution determined?
- How often must we apply for indexed tuition?
- Does an application for Indexed Tuition affect a student's chances of admission?
- What other costs should we expect?