Summer camps at Thaden School offer opportunities for children and teens to experience our distinctive educational programs. We will host eight fun-filled weeks of camps with offerings in art exploration, cycling, culinary arts, outdoor water skills, pollination, stop-motion filmmaking, and more.
Includes culinary arts, cycling, food science, stop-motion filmmaking, and more!
- You do not have to be a Thaden student to attend.
- Camps will run from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm unless otherwise specified.
- Tuition for themed camps is $350 (includes a t-shirt).
- Thaden day camp is $250.
- Campers will bring their own lunches and water bottles (water and snacks will be provided).
How to register for Multiple Camps
- Click the link below
- Create a RecDesk account
- Add all the camps you want to register for to cart
- Check out
How to Register for one Camp
- Find camp below
- Click on the registration link which takes you to RecDesk
- Click on green registration link
- Create an account
- Check out
- What is the schedule of the camp day?
- What if I am late dropping off or picking up?
- What should campers wear?
- What should campers bring with them?
- What should campers NOT bring with them?
- Will there be a nurse on staff? Is it possible to have medications administered to my child during the camp day?
- What if my child requires medical care?
- What is your inclement weather policy and do you offer refunds in the event of a closing?
- Who should I contact if I have an urgent need or question?